For professionals and DIY enthusiasts
Stella Bord plastic edgings are characterized by a wide range of applications. The SB series is the perfect application for professionals; durable one-meter sections allow quick shaping of the product into the desired straight lines, arcs and circles. The SB series profile also allows to freely install a drip line, or other kind of wire (e.g. electric one) along the edges. We recommend this series as a strong profile for straight lines.
A very flexible and minimalist garden palisade made of a special blend of regranulates that gives exceptional flexibility and durability. The product is easy to install and will not be a problem even for amateurs. Often used by florists and garden designers. It is perfect for creating unusual shapes and as a decorative and protective band around trees, shrubs or conifers.
|TYPE||SE45 flexi||SE60 flexi||SB45||SB60||SB80||SE45 BOX|
|MATERIAL||PP/PE (recycled)||PP/PE (recycled)||PP/PE (recycled)||PP/PE (recycled)||PP/PE (recycled)||PP/PE (recycled)|
|PCS / lm||1,3||1,3||1||1||1||4 pcs (3lm)|
|COLOUR||green, black||green, black||black||black||black||black, green|
|SPIKE TYPE||universal plastic||universal plasticl||universal plastic, metal||universal plastic, metal||universal plastic, metal||set of 12 universal anchors|
Landscape edgings application
- Marking a path, an alley in a park or garden
- Perimeter drain around a house, square or car park
- Aesthetic marking around trees, shrubs or conifers
- Neat finish of a lawn or flower beds; finish for a rolled grass
Edgings arrangements for various types of surfaces
- Bark, grass, stone, mulch
- Lawn, turf
- Aggregate, crushed stone, sand
- Cobblestones or granite
Landscape edgings installation
- The edges can be connected by the profiled locks.
- Firstly, put the edgings on the ground, then profile the shape you want to obtain (also the straight lines).
- Then, anchor the edges in the ground with plastic fixing spikes (optimally 25 cm long).
- Edgings can be easily cut in any place.
Advantages of using plastic landscape edges
- New Possibilities of Shaping the Surface
- Marking straight lines or other shapes to facilitate lawn mowing
- Easy and quick installation – no need for heavy-duty tools
- Alternative to heavy concrete curbs
- Invisible, aesthetic and practical garden palisade
- Maintaining the aesthetic view of access roads, parking lots or entry to a property with a grass or gravel surface
- Perfect complementary equipment for paving grids